In 200 words or less, describe the application that you THINK is POSSIBLE for your specific research using the imaging or imaging and multi-mode plate reading capability of Cytation™ 3 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader. Valid submissions will be reviewed by BioTek’s scientific staff and a winner will be chosen based on the application judged to be most unique… and that fits within the THINK POSSIBLE theme.
- Cytation 3
- Contest Rules
Overview of Cytation 3
Cytation 3 is a cell imaging multi-mode microplate reader that combines automated digital microscopy and conventional microplate detection. This patent pending design provides phenotypic cellular information with well-based intensity data.
- Automated digital microscopy and microplate reading
- Fluorescence and brightfield imaging to 60x
- Automatic cell counting and sub-population analysis
- Multi-mode detection in 6- to 384-well microplates
- Incubation to 45 °C and CO2/O2 control
- Name, organization, full contact information, and 200 word or less Application Summary must be submitted with the registration in order to be considered legitimate.
- Registrations must be submitted between January 2, 2014 and the end of day on April 4, 2014.
- Winner will be announced in April 2014.
- Only one Cytation 3 instrument will be given away during this promotion. Model to be given away is CYT3V (imaging only) with Gen5™ Image+ software, plus the winner’s choice of one 4x, 10x or 20x objective and choice of one DAPI, GFP or Texas Red filter cube and one 365 nm, 465 nm or 590 nm LED cube.
- BioTek employees and distributors are not eligible for this contest.
- Winner must give BioTek full rights to materials to use for marketing purposes or as BioTek sees fit.
Complete this Form to Enter!