MultiFlo™ FX Microplate Washer Dispenser is a modular, automated reagent dispenser for 6- to 1536-well plates, offering BioTek’s unique Parallel Dispense™ technologies. Up to four independent reagents are dispensed in parallel without potential carryover. The choice of peristaltic or syringe pumps allows reagent conservation and unattended operation down to 500 nL with low maintenance and low consumable costs. MultiFlo FX adds a new dimension to routine liquid handling operations with its available 6- to 384-well plate washing module, bringing multi-purpose functionality to this compact system. A fully configured MultiFlo FX replaces up to five liquid handlers, saving space, time and instrumentation budgets. Its small footprint allows MultiFlo FX to be used in a biosafety cabinet or an automated robotic system. To automate sensitive cell-based assays, MultiFlo FX can be integrated with the new BioStack4 to handle lidded plates. The system is computer-driven with extensive on-board software accessed from the large, high resolution color touch screen display. Pre-defined protocols are available from the easy-to-navigate menu and two integrated USB ports make file transfer and storage quick and easy. For additional flexibility and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, BioTek’s LHC pc software is available. MultiFlo FX meets the liquid handling requirements of today’s life science laboratory.
- Up to four independent reagents dispensed in parallel with no potential for carryover
- Unique Parallel Dispense™ technologies – choice of peristaltic or syringe pumps for lab’s own needs
- Large, high resolution color touch screen display
- Onboard computer with two USB flash drive ports for file transfer, storage and operation
- Optional plate washing module for additional functionality
- Primary and secondary screening assays
- Compound storage
- Genomics and proteomics research
- Cell based washing, fixing and staining
Please take a moment to fill out the form to the right to learn more about the MultiFlo FX's product features and specifications.