Flexibility, simplicity, and robust performance.
- The monochromator system uses a quadruple grating architecture with a red-shifted detector. The result is a flexible optical system with a wavelength range from 250 to 700 nm in 1 nm increments, covering a broad range of applications.
- The filter system uses dichroic mirrors for best sensitivity. This design provides the highest level of performance for demanding applications such as TR-FRET or fluorescence polarization.
- Gas Controller modules are available for control and monitoring of CO2 and O2, or CO2 only. These, along with incubation to 45°C and programmable shaking, provide the ideal environment for live-cell assays.
- UV-Vis absorbance with a wavelength range of 200- 999 nm in 1 nm increments, luminescence detection are included detection modes.
- A dual reagent injection system is available to automate inject/read assays such as ion channel or flash luminescence assays (e.g. luciferase or ATP assays).
- Compatible with Take3™ Micro-Volume Plate: Up to forty-eight 2 µL samples can be measured, for fast and accurate direct DNA, RNA and protein quantification.
- Gen5™ software provides advanced reader control, data analysis, graphing, easy exporting and reporting features. Users can easily pre-program the entire sequence (from the detection step to the data analysis and reporting step) using one integrated software tool.
Advantages of BioTek's Hybrid Technology
The choice is yours
|Flexible Wavelength Selection||✓||✓|
|Take3™ 2µL Sample Volume||✓||✓|
|Fastest Read Speed||✓||✓|